1. When is homework due?
- Each assignment is due the next SCHOOL DAY.
2. Should I answer in complete sentences?
- Yes, always use complete sentences and proper grammer when completing homework assignments.
3. How is homework turned in?
- Homework can always be turned in via the "completed homework" bin outside the health room.
4. If I'm absent on the day homework is due, when should I turn it in?
- If you're absent on the due date, homework is due the NEXT school day. Do not wait until the next health class.
5. If I'm absent when homework is given, should I still complete it?
- Yes, all homework can be completed by following the directions that come with the assignment. If a student does not understand the assignment, they should check with the teacher or classmates for clarification.
6. Should I still turn in homework, even if it's past due?
- Absolutely! Students will receive credit for homework, even if it is late.
7. What should I do if I try to print my homework, and the printer doesn't work?
- No problem, just write the answers to the questions on a blank sheet of paper. Put your name and teacher name on the paper and turn it in. That is perfectly acceptable.
-If you have any additional questions about a Health homework please contact your child's Health teacher.