The mission of the Radnor High School Parent-Teacher-Organization (PTO) is to promote and foster educational excellence and student welfare in the school, the home, and the community by providing the means through which members may meet, organize, fund, and participate in events that enhance and supplement the district's commitment to providing a high-quality education to all the students at RHS.
New Families to RHS Q&A Planned: join us for a virtual Q&A with RHS administration to welcome you to our district and help you get all of your questions answered. Date TBA so stay tuned!
RHS SAT Prep Courses by RadPrep
RadPrep is offering a session for each exam happening this fall and spring (10/2, 11/6, 12/4, 3/12, 5/7, and 6/4).
$150 per 8 hour session which includes 2 hrs. reading, 2 hrs.writing and 4 hrs. math.
Courses currently offered via Zoom, but will be in-person/hybrid as soon as health and safety protocols permit us to return to schools.
TAUGHT BY RADNOR TEACHERS
2021-2022 Executive Board
President: Rachel Sule
Secretary: Julie Brennan
Treasurer: Karen Trosset
Assistant Treasurer: Barbara Cloonan
VP, Communications: Rachel Sule
Grant Coordinator: Susi Bruhns
Welcome Coordinators: Eileen Fonseca, Julie Brennan and Lucy Madden
Questions? Please reach out to the PTO at RHSPTOmail@gmail.com
Upcoming PTO Events
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM ASK (Alliance for Safe Kids) October Virtual Meeting
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM RHS PTO General Membership Meeting
October 28, 2021
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Dine out for RHS at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
District Wide and Community News
Radnor A Better Chance is welcoming new volunteers to our committees, and we have many opportunities if you are looking to get involved! Some opportunities include:
- MARKETING /COMMUNICATIONS - Help to spread the word on Radnor ABC program, generate awareness, interest, and excitement
- BUILDING AND GROUNDS - General repairs and house maintenance, including landscaping
- FUNDRAISING - Get involved in helping raising money - the lifeline of the program
- IDEA TASK FORCE - Engage with ABC and the entire Radnor community to expand understanding of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness
- STUDENT LIFE- Engage with scholars to ensure that each scholar is involved in community service
There are many more possibilities, and we would love to have you! Please reach out to Michelle Wetzel at Board@radnorabc.org.