Radnor High School and Radnor Middle School use DigitalSports.com to share athletic news and connect with the community. The website includes access to team schedules and more as well as allows students, parents and fans to sign up to receive email alerts of schedule changes or cancellations by individual sport.
Please note: By accessing DigitalSports, you will be leaving Radnor Township School District’s website and going to a website that is operated by a third party and not by the District. Radnor Township School District is not responsible for the content or availability of this site. This link is provided in our website solely for your convenience and may assist you in locating other useful information on the Internet. The District is not an agent for this third party nor do we endorse or guarantee its products. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information. Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than the District’s policies, so please read third party privacy and security policies closely. If you have any questions or concerns about the products and services offered on linked third party websites, please contact the third party directly.
How to Sign Up for Digital Sports Email Alerts
Radnor High School uses DigitalSports.com to share all important information related to our athletic teams. rhsathletics.digitalsports.com is where you can see all upcoming events, sign up to receive email alerts of any schedule changes, and access complete team schedules. Please become familiar with our DigitalSports website, as there are many other features available to you. Below are directions to make it easier to navigate.
- Go to rhsathletics.digitalsports.com.
- Create a login name and password by clicking on LOGIN at the top of the page.
- Once you are registered, there will be a list of options in a drop down next to your login name.
- Click on EMAIL ALERTS.
- You will be asked to enter and confirm your email address and select the sports that you wish to receive schedule change alerts for. Be sure to “SAVE MY ACCOUNT SETTINGS” located at lower right portion of the page. The first time you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email to activate the alerts.
After you have completed this step successfully, click on the HOME tab. This will bring you back to the school home page. From here you can do a few things:
- Find events for your child’s team:
- Point to the season and then the sport of your child’s team.
- Click on the gender of the team.
- This will bring you to the team page.
- View a team's complete schedule
- Click “Sports Schedules” and this will display the full calendar filtered to that team schedule for all levels.
- Select the “target” of the level(s) in which your child participates.
- The complete schedule will then be ready to print.
- View all events scheduled for today, the next 7 days, or next 30 days in the UPCOMING EVENTS pod located on the right side below the navigation menus. If you are looking for events for more than 30 days away, click the BLUE “Full Calendar View.”
- You can then use the “targets” to filter the results in the calendar.
- From any view, clicking on MORE DETAILS will give you access to directions and other information.