A new emergency card is required yearly and is kept on file in the health office. The card is sent home on the first day of school and must be returned immediately. It contains the following information which is necessary in order to provide care and respond in the event of an emergency:
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Alternate Contact Information
- Parental Consent for Emergency Treatment
- Updated health information
- Permission to administer over-the-counter medication
- The school nurse will not administer over-the-counter medication to students who have not submitted an emergency card to the health office.
Please notify the school if there is any change in the required information. Also, parents who plan to be away from home for an extended period of time must provide in writing the names and contact information of your childs temporary guardians.