Allergic Reactions

  • SneezeIf your child has a history of an allergic reaction to food, insects or medication, please notify the school nurse so provisions can be made to provide treatment in the event of an exposure.

    The allergy treatment form must be completed by your childs physician and submitted to the health office. The physicians orders are only effective for the current school year and must be renewed annually.