WES Press is our monthly e-newsletter sent to MSA-registered parents. It highlights upcoming school, PTO and district events and provides other useful information.
All parents currently registered with MySchoolAnywhere will receive a copy of the WES Press. There is no need to subscribe. Click here for more information about the MSA app.
The WES PTO website hosts an additional wealth of information regarding all PTO business and is consistently maintained and updated throughout the year with committee updates, activities and events.
Information for PTO officers, chairs and volunteers on using our communication formats to share your information:
- For inclusion in the monthly WES Press, please provide your blurb by the deadlines below:
WES Press Publication Date
WES Press Submission Due
November 5, 2020
October 29, 2020
December 3, 2020
November 26, 2020
January 7, 2021
December 18, 2020
February 4, 2021
January 28, 2021
March 4, 2021
February 25, 2021
April 1, 2021
March 25, 2021
May 6, 2021
April 29, 2021
June 3, 2021
May 27, 2021
- Blurbs submitted for WES Press will be shared on the main PTO page under Announcements.
- For updates to your committee's webpage, please submit changes at least 72 hours prior your deadline.
Please note: The PTSA and the district do not share parent email addresses and therefore maintain separate communication channels. The PTOs and PTSA use MSA for all of their communications; the district has several options available for parents. Click here to subscribe to the district's weekly Radnor Reader. For information about the district's various communication options please visit RTSD's Communications webpage.
Guidelines for WES PTO Committee Chairs:
The following are the guidelines to make communications as smooth as possible:
- PTO Website/ Committee Website. Please submit your committee information to the Communications Committee (email@example.com) and we will add your information to our website. Tejal Patel is the VP Communications and will update the Announcement section and the Calendar on the main PTO website, as well as send the monthly WES Press. Morgan Dorfman is the webmaster and updates your committee webpages.
- Committee Webpages. Your committee webpage should include information about your committee, volunteer opportunities, contact information, graphics, etc. Please provide a Word document of content for your committee’s webpage, and we will format the content per the RTSD site guidelines. Any graphics must directly relate to the content and be provided in separate .jpg or .png files. Any flyers or supplemental forms should also be provided in Word format, as PDFs are discouraged on the site. Please allow 72 hours for all webpage edits and updates. If you have your updates well in advance of publication needs, please share them and let us know your deadline for website posting.
- PTO Website/Announcements. If your committee has an event approaching, please submit language to be included on the main PTO website under Announcements. The language you suggest should be short. You can ask to link to your committee webpage for more detail.
- WES Press. The WES Press is the PTO’s monthly newsletter, generally sent on the first Thursday of each month. The first regular WES Press of the 2017-18 school year will be sent September 7 (submissions due Sept. 1). If you want your committee’s information to be considered for the next WES Press, you should send the language you want, along with relevant contact information or links, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline (generally the previous Friday). The VP Communications will make the final decision as to what is included. Publication dates and deadlines can be found on the Communications Committee homepage.
- Radnor Reader. The Radnor Reader is a weekly newsletter distributed by RTSD and will no longer include weekly PTO "Highlights" except for events open to general public such as WES 5K and Spring Fair.
- Paper flyers for backpacks. Flyers to be sent home in backpacks must first be sent to the VP Communications for approval before being sent to the school office for printing and distribution.
- Homeroom Parents. Information that Committees may wish to distribute via Homeroom Parents must first be submitted to the VP Communications for approval before being sent to the Homeroom Parents Committee chairs.