- Come to class on time and prepared.
- Treat each other as well as myself with respect.
- Learn to tolerate others opinions.
- Give your best effort everyday
- Mental Health review
- Character Building
- CPR/First Aid
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Substance Abuse
- Human Sexuality
EndEnduring and Understandings
- Many responsible health behaviors are easy to learn but difficult to follow.
- Rules are designed to keep us safe
- All decisions have consequences
- There are many ways to get the help that you or others need.
- How does a healthy person look and behave?
- How does what I say and do affect others and myself?
- Who is responsible for me?
- How do others influence who you are?
- Why do people take risks? What impact does it have on the individual and others?
- Journal Entries
- Tests & Quizzes
Grades determined by total points