Creating an Apple ID without a Credit Card (on a computer)1. Download iTunes (or open it if already downloaded)
2. Click iTunes Store (on the left side of the iTunes window), and pick your country by clicking the appropriate country flag located in the bottom-right corner of the main iTunes Store page.
3. Navigate to the App Store by clicking on App Store from the top navigation bar.
4. Important:Before proceeding to the next step, you must download and install a free application. To find a free application, navigate to the Top Chartscolumn on the right side of the App Store window. Scroll down until you see thelist of Free Apps. Select any application by clicking on it. Then, click FreeApp underneath the application icon.
5. In the pop-up window,click Create Apple ID.
6. You are directed to the"Welcome to the iTunes Store" screen. Click Continue.
7. You'll need to read andagree to the iTunes Store Terms & Conditions. Make sure you select thecheckbox next to "I have read and agree to these terms andconditions."
8. Click Continue.
9. Enter your email address,create your password, continue to create and answer your security questions,and then enter your birthday.
10. You can also enter anoptional rescue email address. If you frequently change email addresses, thisis recommended.
11. Once you are satisfiedwith the information entered, click Continue.
12. Select None as thepayment type.
13. Continue to fill out therequired name and address fields.
14. You'll then see a"Verify your Account" screen. Click Done, and then check your emailfor a verification email from iTunes Store.
15. Open the email, and clickthe link enclosed in the email to activate your account.16. Once you click on thelink, the Apple ID website should ask you to sign in with your account name andpassword.
17. After signing in, youshould see that your email address is associated with your Apple ID. A buttonlabeled "Return to the Store" should appear.
18. Once you sign in, you'llthen see the below "Congratulations" screen. Click Start Shopping tobe taken to the App Store home page.