Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the RES PTO
The mission of the Radnor Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization is to create a sense of community between parents, teachers, and students, and to support and enhance the educational experiences of our children.
President: Ali King
Vice President: Position available through June 2021
Vice President of Communications: Kathy Sonier
Vice President of Events: Carley Boyd
Vice President of Fundraising: Sara Wallace
Secretary: Monica Whitcomb
Treasurer: Emily Quinones
Contact the PTO: email@example.com
District-Wide Gift Card Drive
The five RTSD PTOs are joining forces to provide gift cards to RTSD families this holiday season. Please consider making a donation. Gift cards will be collected at all 5 schools through Mon., Dec. 16. Please label envelopes "RTSD PTO Winter Wonder Gift Card Drive." Questions? Contact Kristin Monty.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
In preparation for RTSD’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service on January 20th, 2020 we will be collecting supplies for two service activities to take place that day. Our goal is to create 250 kits for each project! Please consider donating, as well as participating in the day itself. Full details will be available on the RTSD event page.
Project 1: Activity Kits for Pediatric Patients at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- We are collecting items to create bedside activity kits for pediatric patients at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- Items may be donated in the MLK donation box located in the RES main entrance or purchased online through the MLK Day of Service Activity Kit wish list on Amazon. The wish list is available here.
- Donations needed include Play-Doh, crayons, drawing paper, deck of cards, and Uno/card games.
Project 2: Children’s Books for Reach Out and Read (ROAR) for Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
- We are collecting new or gently used books for children ages 6 months to 5 years. These books will be provided to parents through local pediatrician offices. Learn more at www.reachoutandreadphilly.
- Items may be donated in the MLK donation box located in the RES main entrance or purchased online through the MLK Day of Service wish list on Amazon. The wish list is available here.
At RTSD’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service, volunteers will decorate bookmarks to be added to each book and assemble and decorate the activity kits.
Pretzel Friday Delivery Dates
Degrees and Certifications:
Mark your calendar!
Jan. 10, 17, 24
Feb. 7, 21
Mar. 13, 27
Apr. 3, 17, 24
May 1, 15, 22, 29
RES Yellow Notepads & Car Magnets
Due to popular demand, RES Yellow Notepads and Car Magnets are both available in the front office for purchase at $5.00 each during school hours.
A Message From Our PTO President
Radnor Elementary School is an amazing school - our knowledgeable teachers, caring staff, exceptional curriculum and supplemental programs (not to mention we have the best Principal!) set us apart from other schools and raise us to a high caliber of education. Our sense of community is something that we can all take pride in! I love our school family and I promise not to disappoint you or your children during my time as PTO President. Please let me know if I can help you navigate the school year... I look forward to seeing you on campus!
Happy 2019-2020 School Year!