Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the RES PTO
The mission of the Radnor Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization is to create a sense of community between parents, teachers, and students, and to support and enhance the educational experiences of our children.
President: Ali King
Vice President: POSITION AVAILABLE
Vice President of Communications: Kathy Sonier
Vice President of Events: Carley Boyd
Vice President of Fundraising: Sara Wallace
Secretary: Monica Whitcomb
Treasurer: Emily Quinones
Contact the PTO: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still looking to fill a few RES PTO positions for 2019-2020:
- Vice President
- Community Outreach Chair
- Committee Members to organize the Back to School Picnic
Please contact Ali King (email@example.com) if you are interested!
We are also looking for members to join our New Family Welcome Committee (please contact RoniaEun@gmail.com if you are interested!)
Upgrades To Our PTO Communication System Coming This Summer!
The Radnor PTOs are very excited to announce MySchoolAnywhere has merged with Membership Toolkit! It is the leading information communications software provider to PTO/PTAs across the country.
You will receive all your PTO communications, online directory and signups through Membership Toolkit.
* The benefits for you, the parent, will be:
- Mobile App even easier to use
- Filtering options for school signups are integrated into the operating system so that you only see signups that are relevant to your school.
- Easier to enter and update your student and family data
* What do parents need to know:
- Your data is confidential and SECURE!!
- Your account with MySchoolAnywhere will still be active until the conversion is complete in August.
- You will receive communication when we have officially merged our content. At that point, you will be asked to confirm your data in Membership Toolkit and you will be able to download the mobile app.
* NEW FAMILIES & INCOMING KINDERGARTEN FAMILIES:
- You will need to wait until September to register.
Stay tuned during the summer months for more information.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make A Difference, Please Volunteer for 2019/2020
2018-2019 5th-Grade Activities
The tradition at RES has long been to make our 5th-graders' last year unforgettable in many ways.
The RES PTO 5th-grade committee, led by 5th-grade parents, organizes activities and special events to celebrate our 5th-grade students during their final year at RES. Visit our webpage for details and how to participate.
Support Our Children and School
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Kindergarten Playdate
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Kindergarten Bus Orientation
August 29, 2019
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM RES New Students Welcome (Gr. 1-5)
September 2, 2019
September 3, 2019