Summer Optional Pick-up Sessions:
- To get a text message alert for any summer pick-up updates, cancellations, time or field changes or anything else, please provide the player cell phone number and Coach Caruolo (email@example.com) will add the player to the RemindMe App and the player will receive text message alerts (again, player cell only).
- All Rising 9th Graders - Rising 12th Graders and all Alumni are invited as well.
- Players should wear a White or Gray t-shirt
- Players should always bring sneakers/flats to play indoors in case of inclement weather
Use the Preseason Tests link (click here) as a guide to work on one's touch effectively over the summer (technique, pace/composure, and repetition), and also to get into shape and to get stronger and prevent injuries. It is a guide, so you do not need to do everything in it, but use it to fit your needs. Complete with pace and composure, quick but not rushed.
- Sundays, 5:30pm - 7:30pm (begin in the weight room / lift from 5:30 - 6:00pm, and then play @ Encke soccer turf 6:00-7:30pm. Check Prevost field (football stadium), if not on Encke.