Your IES PTO wants parents to feel connected to the school and district community in whatever way is most convenient and comfortable. Please consider one or more of the following options:
At your finger-tips:
Membership Toolkit (MTK) is our communications/directory software provider and the only vehicle by which important Ithan PTO communications are sent (e.g., the monthly PTO newsletter and emails from your classroom's homeroom parent). Membership Toolkit is also where parents sign up to contribute to/volunteer at classroom parties and other events. There is no cost to register with Membership Toolkit and receive PTO emails. Once registered in Membership Toolkit, you have the option to purchase access to to the on-line Radnor Township School District directory. More information on registering with Membership Toolkit and downloading the MTK app can be found here.
- Check the IES PTO Website often for updated events and information
- Subscribe to the the Radnor Reader, a district managed weekly e-newsletter
- Support the events/fundraisers/community builders by bringing your family
- Volunteer in your child's classroom
- Let your child's teacher, Principal or a PTO rep know if you have a skill or some personal or professional resource that you would like to provide to the school
- Attend the PTO general meetings
- Join a committee or contact a Committee Chair to help out at an event
How to submit a form or blurb about your upcoming event?
IES Monthly Newsletter
Send your specific blurb one week prior to the IES newsletter delivery date to Katie Quigley.
Deadline dates for blurb and any related pdf forms are:
Aug 29th for the September 5th edition
Sept 26th for the October 3rd edition
Oct 31st for the November 7th edition
Nov 28th for the December 5th edition
Dec 26th for the January 2nd edition
Jan 30th for the February 6th edition
Feb 27th for the March 5th edition
Mar 26th for the April 2nd edition
Apr 30th for the May 7th edition
May 28th for the June 4th edition
Send your specific blurb anytime to Katie Quigley.
Radnor Reader - PTO Highlights
Send your specific blurb to Katie Quigley one week prior to Sunday's Radnor Reader.
Please note: The PTSA and the district do not share parent email addresses and therefore maintain separate communication channels. The PTOs and PTSA use MSA for all of their communications; the district has several options available for parents. Click here to subscribe to the district's weekly Radnor Reader. For information about the district's various communication options please visit RTSD's Communications webpage.