RHS has been a presence in Ethics Bowl since 2012. Contact Mr. Rosin if you are interested in joining our team!
- Delaware Valley Regional Ethics Bowl, hosted by Villanova University, November 18, 2017. We have two teams that have been practicing since September. Captains: Alex Leonardi, Sam Schulz; Sebastian Bryant, Nazim Duran.
- This year's cases are posted here.
- Projected for summer 2018: Thanks to our semifinalist finish at the DVR tournament, we have been invited to the Summer Nationals event, to be held at DePauw University in Indiana. We are organizing a team to attend!
- November 2017: Despite the fact that our two teams (Raiders and Gryphons) had to play each other in the second match, both qualified for the playoffs...and had to play each other in the quarterfinals! Sigh. Gryphons had won the second match, but Raiders got their revenge in the quarters, advancing to the semifinals, where they fell in a split decision to the eventual runners-up.
- November 2016: A tough loss left us short of the playoffs, but we learned a lot.
- November 2015: Both Radnor A and Radnor 1 were among the top 8 teams, so both qualified for the playoffs. Radnor 1 ended up falling to the eventual losing finalist, Princeton, in the quarterfinals; Radnor A lost an extremely close decision to the eventual champion, Conestoga, in the semifinals.
- November 2014: Neither Radnor A nor Radnor 1 reached the playoffs, although both put up a good fight against extremely tough competition.
- November 2013: Radnor A reached the finals, losing a close match to Cherry Hill East. Radnor 1 had a good win but did not advance to the playoffs.
- November 2012, April 2013: Radnor won the inaugural Philadelphia Regional Ethics Bowl, defeating Cherry Hill East in the finals. We went on to finish 8th at the National Ethics Bowl in North Carolina (where we had a tough draw, losing to the eventual #3 and #5 teams and beating the #6 team). Click these links for articles about our Regional championship and our trip to Nationals (another on Nationals here), with lots of photos here.