We are looking forward to working with you to make our children's 5th grade year at Ithan a fun, happy one! We will continue to update this page throughout the year so check back often. If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5th Grade Event
Woo Hoo!!!! Get ready to jump with your 5th grade classmates on the elementary inservice day off from school.
All 5th grade students are invited to Get Air Trampoline Park on Friday, March 1st from 10-12 to jump together.
Things to Know:
- All parents MUST complete the online waiver PRIOR to the event. The waiver can be completed here:
- Please send a check payable to ITHAN PTO for $22.00 to participate in the event by February 22nd.
- We need help! Please sign up to bring a snack or stay to help out with photos here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E4AA9A72DA20-getair
- Wear your Ithan 5th grade shirts!
We are looking forward to this event. Please let us know if you have any questions.Meg, Megan, and Sadhvi
Packets were sent home with your child before the holiday break. If you did not receive a packet or have misplaced it, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can get it to you. We have attached the contents of the packet here as well.
* The information sheet and check ($75 payable to Ithan PTO) are due JANUARY 18, 2019. Please send to the Ithan office in an envelope labeled "PTO - 5th grade activities.
Things to Know
1. Volunteer Clearances
If you plan on going to Camp Canadensis (May 15-17, 2019), you will need to get yourself the state mandated clearances. These clearances are needed for all overnight trips and are valid for 3 years. You will need the following:
- Criminal History Report
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Federal Criminal History Report
Click here for further instructions and links to the appropriate forms for your volunteer clearances.
2. Pictures for Yearbook
We have created a Shutterfly account for all of our children's pictures for the 5th Grade Yearbook. Please take time to review your pictures and upload them into this account, so that all our of 5th graders are represented. Many of us likely have pictures spanning years at Ithan - from class parties, field days, field trips, back-to-school picnics and school plays - we would appreciate you sharing those picture, especially where groups or the entire class are involved.
If you need the username and password, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. New Families
Due to FERPA, the school cannot share your family's information without your permission. If you are new to Ithan Elementary and have recently enrolled your 5th grader, please email our committee at email@example.com with your email address, your child's name and teacher. All of our information regarding deadlines, 1/2 day event, field trips, parties, etc. will be distributed from the class email address.