What is SchoolMessenger?
SchoolMessenger is Radnor Township School District’s phone, email and text message alert system used to notify parents/guardians and staff members about urgent matters such as school closings/delays and distribute information about other timely issues and events.
SchoolMessenger contacts parents/guardians using the data located in Home Access Center (HAC) and contacts staff members using the data located in the Employee Web Portal. The SchoolMessenger system syncs with HAC and the Employee Web Portal every business day to retrieve the most current contact data from each database.
Home Access Center questions or concerns, including user name and password inquiries and creating a new account for a parent/guardian, should be directed to the main office of your school.
Each staff member can make sure his/her contact data is current in his/her Employee Web Portal account by following these steps:
- Log in to the Employee Web Portal using your Employee ID number and Password
- Select "Employee Demographics"
- On the "Employee Demographics" screen, click the "Edit Information" button
- Update information as necessary (see below for how to receive text messages from RTSD)
- Click "Submit Information"
- The district's Human Resources Department will review any contact information changes and approve accordingly