- Confirm your budget with the PTO Treasurer before you begin planning your event.
- Allow one week processing time for Cash Box requests.
- Allow two weeks processing time for payment of any invoice and/or reimbursement. Receipts must be included with appropriate form. If possible, submit all reimbursement requests for your committee/program/event at one time within two weeks of your event/program. If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact the Treasurer.
- At the end of an event, have two people count the cash/checks together AND sign the PTO Deposit Form.
- ALL CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO "WES PTO". Make arrangements with Treasurer to pick up deposits at the end of your event. Do not take cash or checks home.
- The WES PTO is a 501(c)3 organization and all purchases are eligible for tax-exemption. Please use the tax-exempt form when purchasing items that are taxable.