A Message from the Principal
Dear Radnor High School Parents/Guardians,
Radnor High School parent-teacher conferences for Fall 2020 are November 18, 19, 23, 24, 25 and 30 and December 1, 2 and 3. All conferences will take place on Zoom. Conference times will be available from 4–7:20 p.m. on all days except November 25. Conferences on November 25 will be from 8 a.m.-3:20 p.m.
We will once again use Pick-A-Time as our online scheduling software for conferences. You can begin scheduling your conferences on Monday, November 9 at 8:30 a.m. Please make sure that the email address entered when scheduling your conference(s) is accurate.
Directions for Parents
- You can schedule your conferences online from Monday, November 9 at 8:30 a.m. to Sunday, November 15 at 5 p.m.
- Follow the link on the high school website here or log onto Pick-A-Time here.
Registration for New Users
- Enter your email address and click “Login/Create Account.”
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- Click “Add Student.”
- For each child, enter first name, last name and a birth date (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Once all your students are listed at the top, push “Done.”
If, and when, you return to the site once you are registered, all you will need to do is enter your e-mail address and password. The system will know about your appointments and the students you added to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. Click on the square to book the time you would like.
- Set where you want the reminder e-mail to be delivered and click “create appointment.”
Please only sign up with three (3) teachers with whom you would like a conference. Once your conference appointment is scheduled, a Zoom link is automatically created.
- Each teacher will send a single Zoom link to all parents/guardians that request a conference by November 15 at 5 p.m.
- If a parent(s)/guardian(s) sign on to their conference early, the teacher will keep them in the waiting room until it is time for their scheduled conference.
- If a conference is running late, the teacher will send a message to the parent/guardian in the waiting room.
Please contact Ms. Nadine McDevitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-293-0855 x3502 with questions or if you encounter issues while scheduling conferences.
Radnor High School