Degrees and Certifications:
WES PTO Fundraising
Fundraising in support of our mission to create a sense of community between parents, teachers and students, and to support and enhance the educational experiences of our children.
Treasurer: Amy Calabrese
Assistant Treasurer: Emily Marx
A necessary function of the WES Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is to raise money. These hard-earned dollars go toward a wide array of deserving activities and enhancements that enrich the learning experience of our children. Our PTO has provided funds for:
- Cultural Arts Assemblies
- Cash Grants to every teacher for classroom materials
- Grants/Appropriations for items that enrich the students' experience including smart boards, playground equipment, library renovation, and Lego robotics kits.
- Community Building Events such as After School Clubs, the Science Fair and the Talent Show
- Family Fun Events including the Back to School Picnic, Halloween Trunk or Treat, Craft Night, Bingo Night, Multi-Cultural Week and Potluck Dinner
- Wayne Helping Hands and Community Outreach
WES PTO Family Donation Program
One way we raise money is through the WES PTO Family Donation Program. This program was created to replace several fundraising efforts that required solicitation. Your PTO gratefully accepts any donation you or a family member may choose to make. Remember, 100% of your donation is tax deductible. In addition, because WES PTO is a tax-exempt non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization, we qualify for donation matching programs offered by many corporations which can double your donation. Ask your employer about these matching funds.
Please contact Amy Calabrese email@example.com or use the PayPal button to make a donation.
To see more information about active fundraising efforts, please visit the sublinks of this section. Additional fundraising includes:
- Cash back programs with Giant, Box Tops, Shoparoo, Prang Power and Amazon Smile.
- Pretzel Fridays is a fundraising program that delivers a healthy snack on Fridays.
Thank you for supporting our school!