Cap & Gown Information
Cap & Gown Distribution
May 20, 2020
Cap & Gown Pick-Up for the Class of 2020 is scheduled for Wed., May 20 from 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
To prepare for the day, please keep the following details in mind:
- Drive to the front of the Main Entrance of the high school during your designated time (listed below).
- Remain in your vehicle the entire time.
- Make sure to display your Full Name on the front window of the vehicle’s passenger side.
- Roll down your passenger side window to receive your cap and gown. If you are driving, your cap and gown will be placed on the passenger seat.
- 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.: Last Names W, X, Y, Z
- 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.: Last Names S, T, U, V
- 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.: Last Names P, Q, R, S
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Last Names L, M, N, O
- 12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m.: Last Names I, J, K
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.: Last Names E, F, G, H
- 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.: Last Names A, B, C, D
ADVANCED PLACEMENT TESTING: AP students who are unable to collect their cap and gown on Wednesday, May 20 due to testing, should contact Mrs. Kevgas and Ms. La Torre
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY MEMBERS: Mrs. Janee Peterson will be present to distribute your stoles.
DELAWARE COUNTY TECHNICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS: Mrs. Amy Wess will be present to distribute your stoles.
If you have questions and/or concerns, please contact Mrs. PT Kevgas and Ms. Keziah LaTorre.
Cap Toss Video
Deadline for Submissions: Wed., May 27
In lieu of the traditional senior class cap toss at graduation, we are creating one virtually.
We will create a video much like the TIKTOK Transformation/Pass the Brush videos. We want all seniors to "catch their cap" from a fellow senior, transform into their gown, move their tassel and toss their cap to the next senior.
This senior cap toss will premiere on YouTube on your actual day of graduation, June 10. For more information, visit the Radnor Seniors webpage.