Additional Parking Options for RHS Students
Radnor High School is excited to offer more parking options through the district’s reserve parking lot at King of Prussia Road and Matsonford Road. The lot is a short 0.7-mile walk to Radnor High School by way of a paved path. We have walked the route and can ensure a safe crossing at the intersection of Radnor-Chester Road and King of Prussia Road.
Click here for a map of the parking lot and walking path.
Many of you may be familiar with Memorial Field, which is adjacent to Archbishop Carroll High School and across from Radnor Elementary School and the Radnor Corporate Center on Matsonford Road.
To drive to the lot:
- Go East on Matsonford Road from King of Prussia Road
- Make a Right onto the entrance to Archbishop Carroll High School
- Make the first Right turn (after Memorial Field)
- The entrance to the lot is less than a quarter-mile on the right hand side, in the direct back of Memorial Field
To walk to Radnor High School from the lot:
- When leaving the lot, walk South towards the SEPTA lot
- Cross under the train tracks via the SEPTA walkway
- Exit to sidewalk on King of Prussia Road
- Walk briefly on the sidewalk on East side of King of Prussia Road
- Cross King of Prussia Road at the intersection of King of Prussia Road and Radnor-Chester Road
- Walk down Radnor-Chester Road to Radnor High School campus
One important final note: the adjacent lot is a SEPTA lot. Do not park in a number or metered spot in the SEPTA lot or you will be ticketed or towed. The available spots are only in the lot directly behind Memorial Field where the Radnor High School Band and Crew trailers are parked.