Locker Room Guidelines
Items left unattended and unsecured in a locker room provide an opportunity for thieves. To help protect students from loss of property, the Radnor Township School District wants to make students aware of the following guidelines:
- Students have the opportunity to use a locker during their Physical Education class.
- All students are required to bring a lock to class each day.
- Locks can be purchased at the school store located in the rear of the cafeteria. The school store is open from 2-3 p.m. every school day.
- After each period, students must take the lock off of the gym locker they are using and remove all of their valuables. Locks left on lockers for more than a week will be removed at the owner’s expense, and all items will be placed in Lost and Found.
- Students who forget their lock may borrow one from their Phys. Ed. teacher. These locks must be returned at the end of the class period.
- Students are not permitted in the locker room area unless they are changing to participate in their Phys. Ed. class.
- Securing of valuables is the sole responsibility of each student. Radnor Township School District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.