Freshmen (Class of 2023)
Radnor High School freshmen will automatically own the device after they have made their fourth payment of $139.00, typically at the start of their senior year, for a total payment of $556.00.
- If a student withdraws from RHS, the student has the option to purchase the device by making the additional payments to reach the $556.00 device total
- If a student does not wish to purchase the device, the device must be returned to RHS upon withdrawal or graduation from RHS if the four payments of $139 have not been made totaling the $556.00 device cost
- The $556.00 total cost includes the device and the accessories (keyboard cover, student pen, and case)
- Payment can be made at any time and in any amount on MySchoolForms.com. Parents can pay gradually over the years or can complete payment in full at one time
- For families who wish to support another Radnor family with the device cost, there is an opportunity to do so at the bottom of the payment screen in MySchoolForms.com