Junior students will need to make third and fourth payments of $139.00 to own the device by the conclusion of their senior year for a total of $556.00 in payments.
- If a student withdraws from RHS, the student has the option to purchase the device by making the additional payments to total the $556.00 device cost
- If a student does not wish to purchase the device, the device must be returned to RHS upon withdrawal or graduation from RHS if four payments of $139 have not been made totaling to the $556.00 device cost
- The total $556.00 cost includes the device and the accessories (keyboard cover, student pen, and case)
- Payment can be made at any time and in any amount on MySchoolForms.com. Parents can pay gradually over the years or complete payment at one time
- For families wwho wish to support a Radnor family with the device cost, there is an opportunity at the bottom of the payment screen on MySchoolForms.com