Live Teacher Support at Radnor High School
Radnor High School is excited to announce that starting Monday, April 27, students will have increased opportunities to connect with their teachers live through our new Live Teacher Support (LTS) initiative. The structure of LTS allows for a streamlined process for teachers to address student questions and misconceptions with a set schedule in place.
- On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, we will continue to follow an 8-period day schedule. Work will be posted for students on Schoology for each class, each day.
- On Mondays and Thursdays, students will have access to teachers for their odd-period classes at the times that these classes would meet.
- On Tuesdays and Fridays, students will have access to teachers for their even-period classes at the times that these classes would meet.
- For cycle-day courses such as Art, P.E., etc., it is important for students to look and see whether it is a cycle day 1 or 2.
- Wednesdays will remain our Catch Up and Collaboration Days. Office hours on Wednesdays will continue to be set by teachers.
- Teachers will have their office hours for Wednesdays posted on their Schoology course pages.
While LTS is optional for our students, we strongly suggest that they take part in this to help streamline communication and have their questions answered in an efficient manner.