Device & Learning Programs
In order to have full access and personalized digital learning experiences, all students K-12 are provided a district device that they take with them from year to year.
Elementary (Grades K-2)
- Device: 1:1 iPads (7th Generation, 32Gb)
Elementary (Grades 3-5)
- Device: 1:1 Chromebooks (Dell 3100, 4Gb/32Gb)
- Device: 1:1 Chromebook (Dell 3100, 4Gb/32Gb)
- Device: 1:1 SurfaceGo (Microsoft SurfaceGo 2, Intel Pentium Gold 4425Y/8GB/128GB)
Fees & Insurance
iPads & Chromebooks (beginning 2021-2022)
- Option 1: Insurance
- $40 Deductible for Repair Claims
- Two (2) Claims per Year
- Option 2: No Insurance: Pay as You Owe
- Families with Economic Hardship are Automatically Enrolled in Option 1 Insurance Program with Waived Fee.
- Option for Device to be Gifted at End of Senior Year After Full $556 in Payments.
- Online via MySchoolBucks
- Checks payable to: Radnor Township School District
- Balance or Debt Obligations will be available on Home Access CEnter (HAC) (beginning 2021-2022 school year)
- Option 1: Insurance
Lost or damaged equipment replacement costs:
- Chromebook Charger $40
- SurfaceGo Pen $40
- SurfaceGo Power Supply $42
End of 2020-2021 School Year
To ensure access to end-of-year events, work completion, and access to summer learning programs, students in grades K-11 will retain their devices during the summer of 2021.
RTSD will not be collecting the devices. Students can continue to use the devices for summer learning and programs or families can choose to put the device away for the summer.
Students will continue to use the same device during the 2021-22 school year except for incoming 3rd, 6th, and 9th graders, who will receive new devices at the start of the year. New and old devices for 3rd, 6th, and 9th grade students will be exchanged on the same day near the start of the school year. Please look for more details in August.
Collection for all devices for members of the Class of 2021 (whether purchasing or not) and accessories is scheduled at Radnor High School on the following dates/times:
- Friday, June 11, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, June 14, 8-11 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 15, 8-11 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.
Visit www.rtsd.org/seniorcollection for more information.