Guidelines for Summer 2020 Use of Campus Facilities
Below are the guidelines RTSD will follow for community use of campus facilities for during Summer 2020:
- No indoor or outdoor facility rentals to outside groups
- Elementary Schools
- Members of the public are welcome to have their children play on the playgrounds at RES and IES this summer without time restrictions. IES tennis courts are also open to the public without restriction.
- Due to the Extended School Year program, hours for WES are limited Mondays-Thursdays the weeks of July 13 through August 6. Members of the public are welcome to have their children play on the playgrounds at WES before 8 AM and after 1 PM during that timeframe.
- Radnor Middle School
- Members of the public are welcome to walk around the track or play on the outside basketball courts at RMS without restriction.
- Radnor High School
- Due to Summer School and athletic practices for high school students, hours for RHS are limited Mondays-Fridays the weeks of June 22 through August 6. Members of the public are welcome to use the track and tennis courts before 9 AM and after 4 PM during that timeframe.