Calling all 5th graders - we want to see your creative cover designs for your 5th grade yearbook!
The winning design will be used on the yearbook which all 5th graders will receive at the end of the school year.
Examples from prior years:
- Cover designs should reflect the spirit of the Wayne Elementary School community.
- Designs can include words or images that describe WES, school colors, the WES Bee, our motto ("Be...Respectful, Responsible, Safe and Caring"), etc.
- Paintings, drawings, collages, computer generated designs, etc are all welcome (no pencil please as it will not reproduce well).
- Covers should be on standard letter sized paper (81/2 x 11 inches) if submitting by paper, or at least 300 DPI if submitting digitally
- Lines should be dark (no pencil lines) for printing purposes
How to submit your design:
- By Paper: Bring your covers into school and deliver to your 5th grade teacher (they will then put in the 5th grade mailbox in the office). Include your name and teacher with your submission. All original artwork will be returned.
- Online: Scan your hand created cover, or create a digital cover and submit via the form below.
Submissions due by Wednesday, January 20, 2021