About the Radnor Early Learning Academy
Radnor Township School District is proud to pilot the all-new Radnor Early Learning Academy (RELA) for the 2021-22 school year! This new educational program will assist families in providing their child(ren) with a pre-school experience prior to kindergarten. The program will serve students who are 4-years-old and whose families meet specific economic criteria. Questions about the program and.or how to apply? Contact Jenny Le Sage, Director of Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Radnor Early Learning Academy will be a full day program located within Radnor Elementary School.
- Parents will be required to provide their child’s transportation each day.
- The school day will begin at 9:15 a.m. and children will be ready for pick up at 3 p.m.
- RELA’s first day will be September 13, 2021 and will continue and follow the RTSD calendar until the final day of June 10, 2022.
Program Learning Content
Our highly qualified pre-school teacher will deliver a comprehensive, age-appropriate program that will meet the needs of enrolled students and their varying developmental levels.
- Through the curriculum, students will be provided opportunities for growth in social-emotional, language, physical and cognitive development.
- Our learning areas of the curriculum will encompass Literacy, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Studies, the Arts and, if needed, English Language Acquisition.
- Throughout the day there will be multiple opportunities for structured and free play to fully support the whole child.