New Families: Additional Information
Communication: Stay Connected and Informed
- Subscribe to The Radnor Reader the district's official electronic newsletter, keeps RTSD parents, staff, students and community members informed about events, news and other happenings going on within RTSD schools and the district-- delivered weekly on Sundays afternoons.
- Join Membership Toolkit (MTK) All 5 PTOs in RTSD use MTK to send ALL their email communications and provide a directory for their families. Register and download the App for free to opt into RHS PTO newsletters and communications. Once registered, families have the option to purchase access to the on-line student directory for all 5 schools.
- Visit the District Website (www.RTSD.org)
- Visit the Radnor High School Website
- Visit the RHS PTO Website
- HAC (Home Access Center) - is an online database that provides parents/guardians access to their child(ren)'s class schedule and academic progress and report cards (when available). Each parent/guardian can have his/her own HAC account. For questions or to receive login information, please contact the RHS main office.
- Schoology - is Radnor Township School District's online Learning Management System (LMS) for sharing and accessing classroom-related information and communication. Students and teachers use Schoology to organize and access classroom resources as well as communicate and collaborate.
- School Messenger – SchoolMessenger is Radnor Township School District’s phone, email and text message alert system used to notify parents/guardians and staff members about urgent matters such as school closings/delays and distribute information about other timely issues and events. SchoolMessenger contacts parents/guardians using the data located in Home Access Center (HAC). You do not need to register for these alerts.
- Radnor Township School District Staff Directory For parents too contact a member of the RTSD faculty and staff, please use the email address provided
- See the complete list RTSD Communication methods
Program of Studies/School Counseling
- To answer all questions regarding academic course offerings, grading, course sequencing, and more crucial information, please consult the Radnor High School Student Handbook. The Program of Studies website also details this crucial information with easy links.
- To get extra help in classes, students can learn access both Peer Tutoring and the Extended Learning Program (ELP).
- RHS School Counseling Department offers a variety of services to the students including choosing courses, test and college planning. Counselors are assigned alphabetically. Please visit their website for complete information.
Please visit the RHS Attendance website for valuable information on reporting your child absent or late, extended absences and policies on tardiness and absenteeism.
RHS Safe Arrival line to report lateness or absence call 610-293-0855, press 3,
The Attendance Secretary is called Stephanie Quetze, you can contact her on x 3536 or email her at email@example.com
All absences require that a written excuse be submitted to the school within three (3)
days of the student’s return to school. Click here for a copy of an official absence excuse card. Please fill out and send into school with your child following every absence. Absence notes may also be submitted as an email attachment. Click here to learn more about submitting electronic absence excuse notes.
Tardiness: Students must be in the classroom by the defined start of the school day which is 8:30 a.m. If not, they are considered tardy to school. On arrival they must submit a written excuse / RHS Fillable Late Note to the Attendance Office.
Radnor High School: RHS_absence@rtsd.org
- Click here for RHS Fillable Official Absence Excuse Card (PDF)
- Click here for RHS Fillable Late Note to RHS Attendance (PDF)
- What Immunizations does my child(ren) require for RHS?
- What Annual Health screening/s will my child/ren have at RHS?
- Where can I find health services forms for Allergy, Asthma, Dental, Diabetes, Emergencies, Medication, Physicals or Seizures?
- What physical exams are required for RHS?
Athletics and Activities
- To get the full list of all offered sports, including information on tryouts, please visit the Athletics Directory. A PIAA Physical Form and RTSD Emergency Medical/Permission-to-Treat Form are required for all RHS student-athletes. Physicals must be dated after June 1, 2021.
- To access a list of all RHS clubs, please visit the Activities Directory An activities fair is typically held in late September for students to opt into new clubs.
- EZ SchoolPay - RHS uses the EZ SchoolPay system to purchase lunch in the cafeteria. Once your student has registered with the school, he/she will receive a six digit student number. You will need this six digit student number to register and fund your student(s) EZ SchoolPay lunch account. Please email your school level lunch coordinator with any questions.
Transportation and Student Parking
- Radnor offers bus transportation for those students who opt to ride the bus. All information, including contact information, can be found at the RTSD Transportation website including the Here Comes the Bus App that allows for real-time monitoring of your child’s school bus.
- The high school maintains a Student Parking website that will answer questions regarding parking spaces, where to park and senior parking.