Spectator Guidelines for Fall 2021
- Inside – Everyone is required to wear a mask inside regardless of vaccination status. This includes athletes, coaches, officials, and spectators.
- Athletes can remove masks while in active participation.
- Outside – Masks are not required for any athletes, coaches, officials, or spectators.
- Student-athletes will avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, and/or high fives to limit unnecessary physical contact.
- Everyone must be masked while on district provided transportation.
- All spectators must remain physically distant at all times both inside and outside.
- All spectators must wear a mask while inside at any of our facilities regardless of vaccination status.
- Spectators may bring their own chairs to any outdoor fields.
- Locker Rooms - home team changing only, opponents/officials should come dressed.
- No team meetings in locker rooms/confined spaces.
- Visiting teams will be required to bring their own equipment.
- All athletes must bring their own water bottles.
- Radnor will provide game equipment and sanitize when possible.
Athletic Training/Medical Care
- For injuries – Athletic Trainers will use a mask when evaluating/treating injuries.
- Pre-existing injuries should be treated in advance by home trainer; preventative taping will not be performed for opposing school.
Parking at Radnor High School for Players/Spectators During Construction
- Vehicles can enter via King of Prussia Road or Radnor-Chester Road.
- All vehicles can exit via King of Prussia Rd. or Rowland Rd. behind the school.
- Drivers and spectators can park across from campus in the Radnor Financial Center or Rowland Parking lot.
- At Radnor Financial Center only park in the lot indicated by a star on the map. Do not park in front of restaurants. You will be ticketed.
- Parking is limited in Rowland lot. If there are no spots available, park in front of the school or Radnor Financial Center.
- Follow the green arrows on the map to walk to Encke Field.
- Do not walk-through Rowland Field or any construction sites.
- Follow all signs on campus.
- Be careful when crossing Radnor Chester Rd. Please use the cross walk.
- No Spectators should arrive prior to 3:30pm. You will not be able to get on campus.
- Student spectators must sit on the hill overlooking the field. No student groups will be allowed on Encke Field.
- Spectators can bring their own chairs.