Community Outreach committee works closely with the school guidance counselor and local nonprofits to support individuals and families in need. Our goal is to help WES students and parents stay mindful of the challenges faced by some community members and offer simple, meaningful ways to give back. Annual initiatives include our holiday and spring break food drives, Halloween candy collection and Craft Night service table.We welcome new members and ideas - the more members we have, the more we can do for others. Please consider joining us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Holiday Food Drive
Who will this benefit?
- WES families over the holiday break
What is needed from each grade?
- Kindergarten – canned vegetables
- First – canned fruit
- Second – canned protein (beans, chicken, fish)
- Third – cereal
- Fourth – peanut butter and jelly
- Fifth – noodles and pasta sauce
**Please no glass or expired items**
When and where are we collecting?
- Monday, December 9th– Friday, December 13th
- Bins located in the office and lobbies