Cash Back Programs
Earn Cash Back for WES
WHO: All WES families
WHAT: Help support WES by enrolling in these Cash Back Programs to donate money to our school while doing your routine shopping.
WHERE: Online or in-store
WHEN: Specific dates below, Amazon Smile is year-round
HOW: Simply enroll in any or all of our Cash Back Programs and through your regular shopping these companies will donate cash back to WES. It's that simple!
Support the WES PTO through Amazon Smile. WES PTO will receive a portion of all sales when you sign up at Amazon Smile. Choose "Wayne Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization" as the charity. This is a quick and easy way to support our school throughout the entire year.
Box Tops Collection
Send in your Box Tops with your child to place in the collection envelope in their homeroom class. We will have exciting competitions throughout the year including classroom parties for the top three contributing homerooms at the end of the year! The kids love these prizes!
2019-20 Monthly Collection Contest Prizes:
- September - Summer Collection Challenge; win individual prizes for most collected, raffle prizes, school wide prizes, and homeroom prizes.
- October/November - Homeroom Surprise Prize
- December/January - Classroom Gift
- Feb/March - 5 Spring Fair Game Tickets per student
- April - 5 Spring Fair Game Tickets per student
- May - Top 3 classrooms win a special treat!
NOTE: Some brands are starting to phase out traditional box tops that need to be cut off of the package. You can download the app to scan your receipt and the school will receive credit.
- Register Your Giant Card: WES can earn cash through Giant A+ School Rewards Program. The program runs Sept. 6th, 2019 - March 14th, 2020. Please note, if you have registered in the past, you do not need to re-register!
- To enroll, simply designate our school (#26444) using your Giant BONUSCARD. Or email your last name, Bonus card number (11 digits) and email address to Sara Whitehead and we'll register your card for you! All funds raised from the Giant A+ program goes directly to WES Helping Hands.