Evaluating Art Work
When evaluating your student's art work, these are the types of questions that are asked:
Working and Thinking like an Artist
Does the student:
- use media and tools effectively and safely;
- recognize and use the elements of art;
- show understanding of the main art concept presented in the lesson;
- use art vocabulary;
- find his or her own ideas for art; and
- take risks?
Participating in the Learning Environment
Does the student use:
- his or her time wisely and remain focused on task;
- work independently;
- assume responsibility for his or her behavior; and
- follow art room procedures?