Degrees and Certifications:
The mission of the Wayne Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization is to create a sense of community between parents, teachers and students, and to support and enhance the educational experiences of our children.
2019-20 Executive Board
President: Brigid Morrissey & Rachel Sule
Vice President Administration: POSITION AVAILABLE!!
Vice President Communications: Tejal Patel
Secretary: Else Lesmes
Treasurer: Amy Calabrese
Assistant Treasurer: Emily Marx
Please join us at our PTO meetings in 2019-2020:
- September 16th at 7:00 pm
- November 11th at 7:00 pm
- January 6th at 7:00 pm
- March 9th at 7:00 pm
- May 4th at 7:00 pm - VIRTUAL MEETING: join us via Zoom https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77745006151
- June 1st at 7:00 pm
For more information or any questions please email Brigid Morrissey or Rachel Sule at WES PTO.
Join the PTO
What is the PTO?
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a partnership between parents, teachers and staff working together to improve our children’s education. The PTO mission is to create a sense of community between parents, teachers and students, and to support and enhance the educational experiences of our children. As a parent or guardian of a WES student, you are automatically a member, with no obligation, but we want you to be involved however you can! Attending meetings is a great place to start.
Why join us at a PTO meeting?
● To meet the Principal, Assistant Principal and PTO officers
● Hear the latest WES happenings
● Meet and interact with other parents
● Meet and interact with teachers and other staff
● Learn about upcoming events
● Discover ways to get involved and volunteer
● Ask questions and get answers
Please reach out to volunteer, get involved, ask questions, and learn more!