Admission to High School Athletics Contests
There is an admission fee to enter evening games for the following sports:
Charges for general admission to regularly scheduled home boys’ and girls’ Varsity/JV evening games:
- Adults: $5.00
- Students: $3.00
- Children seven (7) years of age and under (accompanied by an adult assuming responsibility for the child) shall be admitted FREE of charge
- Senior Citizens seventy (70) years of age and over shall be admitted FREE of charge
**Contests played during the day will be free of general admission charges**
Athletics Season Passes
A season pass provides admission to all football and basketball games and wrestling meets. Season passes are for home games only and do not cover entry into playoff games.
Tickets can be purchased under the tent at the top of the football stadium at the following football games:
- 8/24/18 vs. Upper Merion, 7 p.m.
- 9/7/18 vs. Harriton, 7 p.m.
Tickets can also be purchased in the Athletic Office during school hours.
- Single Ticket: Adult - $25; Student - $15
- Family Ticket (up to 5 family members): $40; each additional family member: $5
PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHECK (Made payable to: “Radnor High School”)