Radnor Township School District is continuing operations and providing online instruction during the closure caused by the coronavirus pandemic. This reorganized Extended Closure webpage is meant to provide comprehensive and accessible information to district families.
Please note the additional webpages to the left or click here for Extended Closure FAQs; click here for messages from the Superintendent and district; click here for information on Schoology and Big Blue Button (BBB) live video conferencing; click here for special education; click here for community supports; and click here for ways you can help.
The Latest (6/1)
- CLICK BELOW FOR 5 SCENARIOS FOR REOPENING RADNOR
- CLICK HERE FOR INFO ABOUT THE RMS LOCKER CLEAN OUT PROCEDURE (MAY 28)
- CLICK HERE FOR NEW INFO ON RHS "INDIVIDUAL GRADUATIONS" (MAY 25)
- NEW DETAILS ON END OF YEAR EVENTS FOR RMS AND ES (UPDATED MAY 22)
- CLICK HERE FOR FULL CONTINUITY OF EDUCATION PLAN (MAY 15)
- CLICK HERE FOR PLANS FOR GRADUATION AND PROM (May 15)
- CLICK HERE: RMS 20-21 INTEGRATED PROGRAM VIDEOS & PROCESS (MAY 11)
- CLICK HERE: FURTHER EXPLORATION OF ZOOM FOR LIVE LEARNING (MAY 8)
- CLICK HERE: INFO ON RMS COURSE PLACEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (MAY 7)
- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON RMS 4TH MARKING PERIOD GRADING (MAY 6)
- CLICK HERE FOR REDESIGNED RMS VIRTUAL SCHEDULE (MAY 6)
- CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO FROM OUR STUDENT HEALTH PROS (MAY 1)