A Message About Fall Conferences
November 4, 2020
Dear Radnor Middle School Parents/Guardians,
Radnor Middle School parent-teacher conferences for Fall 2020 are November 18, 19, 23, 24, 25 and 30 and December 1, 2, and 3. All conferences will take place on Zoom. Conference times will be available from 3:30-6:50 p.m. on all dates except November 25. Conferences on November 25 will be from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
We will once again use Pick-A-Time as our online scheduling software for conferences. You can begin scheduling your conference(s) on Monday, November 9 at 8:30 a.m. Please make sure that the email address you list in Pick-A-Time is accurate.
Directions for Parents
- You can schedule your conferences online from Monday, November 9 at 8:30 a.m. to Sunday, November 15 at 5 p.m.
- Follow the link on the middle school website on rtsd.org or log on to Pick-A-Time here
Registration for New Users
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- Click “Add Student”.
- For each child, enter first name, last name and a birth date (month/day/year).
- Once all your students are listed at the top, push “Done”.
When you return to the site once you are registered, all you need to do is enter your e-mail address and password. The system will know about your appointments and the students you added to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. Click on the square to book the time you would like.
- After you set where you want the reminder e-mail to be delivered, click “create appointment.”
You may sign up with a maximum of three (3) teachers with whom you would like to conference. If your student’s teacher isn’t using Pick-A-Time to schedule conferences they will be in touch with you via email.
- Each teacher will post a link for all parent conferences on their Schoology homepage.
- You may enter the conference through your parent Schoology account or your child(ren)'s student Schoology account.
- If parent(s)/guardian(s) sign on to their conference early the teacher will keep them in the waiting room until it is time for their scheduled conference.
- If a conference is running late, the teacher will send a message to the parent/guardian in the waiting room.
Please contact Mrs. Kathy Carroll at email@example.com or 610-385-6300 x7505 with questions or if you encounter issues while scheduling conferences.
Dr. David Wiedlich
Radnor Middle School