About the RMS Library
“An effective school library program has a certified school librarian, provides personalized learning environments, and offers equitable access to resources to ensure a well-rounded education for every student.”
Radnor school library programs focus “on building flexible learning environments with the goal of producing successful learners skilled in multiple literacies. ”
Philosophy/Common Beliefs 
- The school library is a unique and essential part of a learning community.
- Qualified school librarians lead effective school libraries.
- Learners should be prepared for college, career, and life.
- Reading is the core of personal and academic competency.
- Intellectual freedom is every learner’s right.
- Information technologies must be appropriately integrated and equitably available.
1 American Association of School Librarians. National School Library Standards for Learners, School Librarians, and School Libraries. Chicago: ALA Editions, 2018.
2 Ibid, p. 7.
3 Ibid, p. 11-14.
July 5, 2021
August 25, 2021
August 26, 2021
August 30, 2021
August 31, 2021
September 1, 2021
September 2, 2021
September 3, 2021
September 6, 2021