Requirements for Registration
RTSD Kindergarten and New Elementary Student Registration
Radnor Township parents are invited to join the Radnor Township School District family by registering their kindergarten and new students in Ithan, Radnor and Wayne Elementary Schools.
Tours of each school building are available. Those interested in a tour can call the respective school building’s main office to learn more about that school's scheduled tours:
- Ithan Elementary School (695 Clyde Rd., Bryn Mawr, Pa.): 610-527-1357
- Radnor Elementary School (20 Matsonford Rd., Radnor, Pa.): 610-788-9300
- Wayne Elementary School (651 W. Wayne Ave., Wayne, Pa.): 610-687-8480
Please read the below information carefully to ensure all registration requirements are met. Only completed registrations that include the most recent immunizations and physical exam, dental exam, residency proofs, birth certificate or passport, and social security number will be processed.
The registration requirements are:
- Kindergarten students must be 5-years-old on or before September 30 of the student's first school year.
- Parents must present the original copy of the registering child’s birth certificate or passport at registration, which will be photocopied and returned.
- Three proofs of residency must be supplied, consisting of:
- One of the following:
- Original lease or deed signed by both seller/landlord and/or buyer/renter;
- Mortgage payment booklet;
- Agreement of sale and original copy of settlement papers within 45 calendar days of the settlement.
- Two of the following:
- Valid driver’s license or change of address card with registrant’s current address;
- Valid vehicle owner’s card with registrant’s current address;
- Utility bill within 30 days in registrant’s name with registrant’s current address;
- Paycheck stub within 30 days with registrant’s address;
- Most recent tax bill;
- Most recent sewer bill.
- One of the following:
These documents will be photocopied and returned.
Pennsylvania School Law requires a medical examination by a physician for all students entering kindergarten, 6th-grade, and 11th- grade, as well as all new students to Pennsylvania schools regardless of grade level.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health requires all children to have a dental examination upon entry into school (kindergarten or 1st-grade), as well as in 3rd- and 7th-grade.
Both medical and dental examinations must be completed within one year prior to the beginning of the school year.
Click here for information on new immunization requirements for the 2017-18 school year.
Registration for new RTSD students entering kindergarten during the 2019-2020 school year will open in February 2019.
To learn more about RTSD's requirements for entry into kindergarten, visit the K information page.
Registration for new RTSD students entering grades 1-12 during the 2019-2020 school year will open in March 2019.
If you are interested in entering RTSD schools during the school year already in progress, please complete the forms below and contact your school's main office to complete registration.