2018-19 Summer Assignments by Department
AP Studio Art
Students who are taking AP Studio Art during the 2017-18 school year, will need to complete the following summer assignments:
- Drawing portfolio students (4 breadth assignments) - Breadth #1 Assignment , Breadth 2 Bicycle, Breadth 3 Food Assignment, Breadth 4 Self-Portrait Assignment
- 2D portfolio students (4 breadth assignments) - Breadth 1 2D Landscape, Breadth 2 2D Bicycle , Breadth 3 2D Cubist Food, Breadth 4 2D Self Portrait
English DepartmentRadnor High School's English department assigns summer reading for all of its English courses. Students are expected to return in September having read the book(s) and being prepared to work with it (them). Teachers will teach the book(s) as part of an opening unit and/or ask students to write about it (them) on one of the first days of school. Our Overdrive ebooks and audiobooks offer some of our summer reading selections found on this list. Use your network login information to borrow these books. Download them to any device.
Honors BandScience Department
AP BiologyAP ChemistrySocial Studies Department
Tenth Grade Interdisciplinary (Global Issues)
AP World History
Tenth Grade Honors World Studies
AP United States History
- In an effort to show you the density of each chapter, you are being asked to read the first two chapters in the book.
- Read the novel Uncle Tom's Cabin. This is the most commonly assigned reading for students taking APUS nationwide. There will be a test on this novel during the first two weeks of class.
AP European History
World LanguageAP French Language
- Students are to read the novel Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett