FBLA Members to Represent RHS at National Leadership Conference
Eleven Radnor High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) members qualified for the FBLA National Leadership Conference (NLC) following strong performances at the Pennsylvania FBLA (PAFBLA) State Leadership Conference (SLC) in Hershey in April.
Members placing in the top five at the SLC automatically qualify for the NLC to be held in Chicago from June 29-July 2. The students who earned an automatic bid to the NLC are:
- Jessica Wang, Mia Xie, and Lauren Yoo - 1st Place, E-Business
- Matthew Choi and Chris Tyburski - 1st Place, Entrepreneurship
- Theodore He - 3rd Place, Intro to Business Communication
- Peter Kim - 3rd Place, Intro to Business Communication
- Ben Zhao and Aaron Zhu- 4th Place, Entrepreneurship
- Ryan Movsowitz and Prabhgun Oberoi - 4th Place, International Business
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) education association with a quarter million members and advisers in over 6,500 active middle school, high school, and college chapters worldwide. Its mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. The association is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, just outside Washington, DC.
Radnor FBLA is led by RHS teacher and faculty advisor Chip Horner.
Pictured: Jessica Wang, Lauren Yoo and Mia Xie at FBLA State Leadership Conference
- Radnor High School