Fun Facts About the Radnor High School Class of 2022
The 309 members of the Class of 2022 have undoubtedly left their mark on Radnor High School and will be formally celebrated during the RHS Class of 2022 Commencement on Wednesday, June 8 at 4 p.m. at the Finneran Pavilion at Villanova University.
Here are some fun facts about this year's graduates.
- Out of the 153 males in the class, Benjamin, Ryan, and William are the most common names. There are 5 of each of them.
- Out of the 156 females in the class, Emily and Olivia are the most common names. There are 4 of each of them.
- 8 members of the Class of 2022 will be celebrating something else during the week of graduation – their birthday. Happy birthday to Lucas Conlon, Austin Marx, Justin Nourian, Deana Yuan, Petros Karamanides, Tabitha Schoenborn, Aaron Zhu, and Patrick Mannix!
- There are 3 particularly "rad" graduates: Brady Roselle, Kaelyn Schrader, and Audrey Bradford Niedland
- 5 sets of twins will graduate this year. Congratulations to the Breck, Brown, Daiutolo, Farhy, and Mameniskis families!
- This year’s graduates plan to attend 130 different post-secondary institutions.
- The college/university set to have the most Radnor graduates as freshmen next year is Penn State University, where 33 graduates plan to attend either main campus or satellite campuses. The second-most college/university scheduled to welcome members of the Class of 2022 is The University of Pittsburgh, where 15 graduates plan to attend. Third is Temple University, where 12 members of the Class of 2022 plan to continue their education.
- 9 graduates are set to move on to Ivy League schools
- 121 students plan to attend Pennsylvania colleges/universities.
- 3 students plan to attend Pennsylvania community colleges.
- 2 graduates plan to attend U.S. Military Academies/Colleges.
Congratulations to all of our 2022 graduates and best of luck with your future endeavors!
- Class of 2022
- Fun Facts
- Radnor High School