ELD Summer Learning Program
The English Language Development (ELD) Summer Program is open to students in grades K-12 identified as English Learners who are in the beginning stages of learning English.
- The program is led by PA certified teachers trained for English Language Development programming.
- Students will practice English reading, writing, listening and speaking daily through interactive lessons.
- Special emphasis will be placed on strengthening the English language skills that are necessary to succeed in the RTSD English Language Arts curriculum.
- Small class sizes.
- Students will have access to a variety of supplemental programs and services.
- Students will participate in special events that include fun and engaging activities.
- Participation is by invitation only. Families will be formally notified if their child qualifies.
- Transportation to and from camp is available and provided by RTSD.
- There is no charge to attend the summer program, but families are required to commit to regular attendance, arriving on time each day, and completing nightly reinforcement activities.
Camp Coordinator: Sarah Steiner
Questions? Contact the ELD teacher at your child's school: Teresa Park (IES), Meghan Tomescu (RES), Sarah Steiner (WES), Colgan Love (RMS), or Charlene Mastro (RHS).
July 5-August 3
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Wayne Elementary School