ELD Summer Learning Program
The English Language Development (ELD) Summer Program is open to students in grades K-12 identified as English Learners who are in the beginning stages of learning English.
Register Your Child(ren) for ELD Camp
Participation is by invitation only. Families who have been notified that their child qualifies, should scan the QR code or click the link below to complete the registration form.
- The program is led by PA certified teachers trained for English Language Development programming.
- Students will practice English reading, writing, listening and speaking daily through interactive lessons.
- Special emphasis will be placed on strengthening the English language skills that are necessary to succeed in the RTSD English Language Arts curriculum.
- Small class sizes.
- Students will have access to a variety of supplemental programs and services.
- Students will participate in special events that include fun and engaging activities.
- Participation is by invitation only. Families will be formally notified if their child qualifies.
- Transportation to and from camp is available and provided by RTSD.
- There is no charge to attend the summer program, but families are required to commit to regular attendance, arriving on time each day, and completing nightly reinforcement activities.
Camp Coordinator: Sarah Steiner
Questions? Contact the ELD teacher at your child's school: Teresa Park (IES), Meghan Tomescu (RES), Sarah Steiner (WES), Colgan Love (RMS), or Charlene Mastro (RHS).
July 11-August 4
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Wayne Elementary School