Radnor Early Learning Academy
Radnor Township School District is proud to pilot the all-new Radnor Early Learning Academy (RELA) for the 2021-22 school year!
This new educational program will assist families in providing their child(ren) with a pre-school experience prior to kindergarten. The program will serve students who are 4-years-old and whose families meet specific economic criteria.
Our highly qualified pre-school teacher will deliver a comprehensive, age-appropriate program that will meet the needs of enrolled students and their varying developmental levels.
- Through the curriculum, students will be provided opportunities for growth in social-emotional, language, physical and cognitive development.
- Our learning areas of the curriculum will encompass Literacy, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Studies, the Arts and, if needed, English Language Acquisition.
- Throughout the day there will be multiple opportunities for structured and free play to fully support the whole child.
The Radnor Early Learning Academy is a full day program located within Radnor Elementary School.
- Parents are required to provide their child’s transportation each day.
- The school day will begins at 9:30 a.m. and children will be ready for pick up at 2:30 p.m.
- RELA’s first day was September 13, 2021 and will continue and follow the RTSD calendar until the final day of June 10, 2022.