Skip To Main Content
What Makes Up the Technology Budget?
- End User Equipment includes all of the laptops, desktops, iPads used daily by our students and staff.
- Infrastructure includes network switches, wireless, cabling, network services, and server equipment.
- Software includes licensing for eSchool (HAC/TAC), Microsoft Office, Zoom, and other systems.
- Maintenance includes budget for repairs, replacement parts, and cables.
- Internet includes the public internet connection, Delaware County Regional Wide Area Network, and inter-building (WAN) connections.
- Other category represents budget for Child Accounting services, mileage, and supplies.