2. What are the goals of Radnor High School's one-to-one device program?
The goals of Radnor High School’s 1:1 program are to:
• Provide digital access for all students
• Provide the best device to students for 21st-century learning
• Prepare students with technological skills for 21st-century learning
• Teach students how to use technology responsibly
• Recognize when technology is appropriate to help students achieve their learning goals
• Prepare students with essential digital literacy skills to choose and use technology for learning
• Promote and facilitate student critical thinking, creativity and innovation for lifelong learning
• Cultivate leadership, collaboration and teamwork through digital communication and productivity tools '