Students may not record another individual or their communications without their express knowledge and permission. Students may not take, copy, post or otherwise disseminate pictures, video/audio recordings or audio recordings of anyone without their consent. Violators are subject to disciplinary action including, but not limited to loss of privileges, detention, suspension, and expulsion. In the event that a crime may have been committed, the Radnor Township School District reserves the right to contact the police in addition to any consequences imposed by the school.
Students may not:
- Violate any School Board Policies, including but not limited to RTSD Acceptable Use Policy 815, Social Media Administrative Regulation 815.1, the Personal Electronic Communication Devices Policy 829, Care of School Property Policy 224, or any public law.
- Record or take photographs or audio or visual recordings of anyone without their explicit permission.
- Illegally install or transmit copyrighted photos, videos, audio and/or text.
- Send mass or inappropriate emails.
- Download inappropriate apps such as those that involve adult-related content, gambling, violence, etc.
- Share their device or password/login credentials with anyone, unless directed by an administrator.
- Overtly misuse the Surface Go in any way.