MICROSOFT SURFACE GO STUDENT PLEDGE
- I will take proper care of the Surface Go device and accessories assigned to me.
- I will always keep the Surface Go in a locked and secured location when unattended.
- I will know where my Surface Go is at all times.
- I will not disassemble any part of my Surface Go or attempt repairs.
- I will protect my Surface Go by keeping it in a case.
- I will use my Surface Go to support my learning in ways that are appropriate, meet RTSD expectations, and as directed by my teachers.
- I will not place any permanent decorations (such as stickers, markers, labels) on my Surface Go device.
- I will not deface the serial number or Surface Go asset tag.
- I understand that the Surface Go is subject to inspection at any time and without notice.
- I understand that the district-issued Surface Go, power adaptor, keyboard cover, student issued pen, and carrying case remain the property of RTSD until transfer of ownership is provided to the student.
- I have read, understand and agree to follow the RTSD Acceptable Use Policy and all applicable district policies.\