What guidelines regarding BBB are in place for parents? (April 3)
As we continue forward on this unprecedented pathto provide distance learning activities using new formats and technologies, the following guidelines are in place for parents/guardians:
• Please be patient as we learn.
• Remember that any direct instruction lessons may involve two-way camera and audio usage, meaning that the instructor will likely see and hear what is occurring in your home (including everyone's clothing choices!)
• Please do not audio/video record lessons through any means. Only teachers have the ability to record a session.
• Maintain the confidentiality of other students if your child is participating in a group lesson.
• Please email your child’s teacher after the lesson is complete if you have any questions or concerns. Please do not interrupt the activity with questions, either through the audio or through emails. We appreciate you allowing the professional to focus on the activity.