What guidelines regarding BBB are in place for students? (April 3)
All Student Code of Conduct expectations included in each school’s Student Handbook are applicable for online instruction. The following are best practices and for online learning:
• Conferencing should be done in a public room of the home (e.g. kitchen, dining room, home office).
• Distractions and background noises should be kept to a minimum.
• Know how to mute and unmute your microphone.
• Stage in front of a simple, uncluttered background (know what is in the background of your camera view).
• Wear appropriate clothing during video conferences.
• Use respectful behavior and language.