August 30, 2020
UPDATED 5:30 p.m., 8/30
We understand and regret that some families experienced issues accessing their student's 2020-21 schedule. We are working hard to ensure all our systems are running smoothly and safely before the start of school. Unfortunately, a new security enhancement to Home Access Center (HAC) from the software's provider, PowerSchool, resulted in the replacement of existing passwords with unique access codes for some parent accounts for RMS students, as well as parents with students at RMS and RHS. Early Sunday morning, a nationwide network outage also impacted HAC access as well as other services, including Hulu and Amazon. Service was restored midday on August 30. A separate and direct email will be sent to the affected RMS households that contains their respective access codes.
UPDATED 10:30 a.m., 8/30
Unfortunately, contrary to information that Home Access center issues were resolved, we are continuing to experience intermittent technical issues with HAC affecting some RMS and RHS users. We will continue to work on a resolution and appreciate your extended patience. The HAC log in is HERE. If you need other assistance and support, please click here for FAQs, a user guide, and a support form.
UPDATED 2:15 p.m, 8/29
Dear RMS and RHS Staff and Families,
We have been informed that the provider of our Home Access Center student database, PowerSchool, has resolved the login issue with HAC that temporarily affected some RMS and RHS student and parent logins after schedules were released at 4 p.m. yesterday, August 28. The system update that PowerSchool performed in recent weeks unexpectedly disconnected the HAC portal from our district system. We apologize for the inconvenience and welcome you to log into your HAC account by clicking here.
If you are have forgotten your password or need other assistance with HAC, please click here for FAQs, a user guide, a support form, and other resources. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
-RMS and RHS Administration
UPDATED 6:15 p.m., 8/28
Dear RMS and RHS Students and Families,
We are aware RHS and RMS students/families may be experiencing issues logging in to Home Access Center. An update to this student database that occurred in recent weeks appears to be causing unexpected challenges. We are working on a fix and will notify you as soon as possible. We truly apologize for this inconvenience; we know how much our students and families look forward to the release of their schedules.
Thank you for your continued patience.
-RMS and RHS Administration
August 28, 2020
Dear RTSD Students and Families,
We are ready to begin the school year under our “Phase 3 Learning Model: Fully Virtual” and look forward to welcoming you to our improved online instructional program beginning Tuesday, September 8. We know how important it is to understand the specifics of your student’s school day to prepare your family for school, especially in an all-online environment. Student schedules will be released according to the below timeline:
- Friday, August 28 beginning around 4 p.m.: Each secondary (RHS and RMS) student/family will be able to log into Home Access Center to retrieve each student's specific schedule
- Friday, August 28 around 4 p.m.: Each elementary (IES, RES and WES) student/family will receive a general schedule outlining how the school day will operate for all grades. Note that individual elementary teacher assignments will not be sent until early next week.
- Tuesday, September 1 around 4 p.m.: Each elementary (IES, RES and WES) student/family will receive the student's specific teacher assignment and AM/PM placement for the eventual Phase 2 return to in-person schooling
We are committed to very best in online education and will work hard to ensure all students remain engaged and excited about learning. For additional back-to-school dates and info, visit our updated Back to School webpage here. We look forward to seeing you and our students in the coming weeks!
The RTSD Principals
- Ms. PT Kevgas, Radnor High School
- Dr. David Wiedlich, Radnor Middle School
- Dr. Tronya Boylan, Ithan Elementary School
- Dr. Anthony Stevenson, Radnor Elementary School
- Ms. Nancy Ferguson, Wayne Elementary School